- GardPass Consulting
- Farnborough (Hampshire) OR Feltham (SW London) OR Wyton in (Huntingdon)
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Clearance Level
- Administration / Secretarial, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Central Government, Consultancy, Cyber Security, Defence, Digital Forensics, Engineering, Information Technology, Intelligence, Logistics, Nuclear, Policing, Public Sector, Scientific, Security, Space, Telecommunications, Counter Terrorism, Investigation, Surveillance, Marine
- Job Type
Clearance for role: DV Clearance required
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
• Thorough and demonstrable understanding of Cisco Enterprise LAN environments, 3rd line support level including, deployment, administration and troubleshooting. Ideally to a CCNP and CCDP level.
• Focusing on Secure LAN environments including security boundaries and rule sets
• Must have a good understanding of WAN connectivity and routing protocols also with experience and understanding of the implementation, configuration and management of virtual and physical networking solutions
• Hand on experience in troubleshooting Layer 2/3 switching and routing,
• Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting VPC, VDC, STP, BGP, OSPF and other key mainstream protocols
• Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Sidewinders and ASAv firewalls
• Platform focus: ISR, 6800, 3750, 3850 series
• Excellent communications skills, organisational skills and independent and autonomous working
• Have the ability to tackle complex problems and incidents
• Experience in ITIL ICT service delivery on critical infrastructure
• Experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines while handling multiple priorities
• Experiencing in patch management including analysis and deployment
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
• Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting of MPLS networks
• Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Palo Alto, ASAv and Juniper Firewalls
• Thorough and demonstrable understanding of Juniper Enterprise LAN environments, to both design and 3rd line support level including, deployment, administration and troubleshooting. Ideally to a JNCIP level.
We constantly remind ourselves that people come first, so we have a commitment to providing an excellent personal service to our clients and candidates with the know-how to save you from wasted time and disappointment.
Our clients come from all commercial and industry sectors and, in particular, we have expertise in sourcing candidates in the land, marine, air, weapons, electronics, communications, avionics and cyber security domains.
GardPass Consulting bring a discerning approach to the resolution of both organisational recruitment requirements and individual career aspirations.
Mobilising and placing individuals and large teams on a global basis at speed in complex situations is one of our specialities. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise in supplying project personnel on a worldwide basis, backed-up by a huge network of qualified, experienced professionals (many of them security-cleared at various levels). Many of our candidates have worked with us on several projects – often for the same client, by request.
- +44 7939 073902
Pendragon House, 65 London Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert