Contract Extensions Coordinator
- London, UK
- Salary 19000 - 19371 SALARY
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Clearance Level
- None / Undisclosed
- Administration / Secretarial, Aerospace, Banking, Biotechnology, Central Government, Construction
- Job Type
Administrator - Fully remote
An exciting opportunity to secure a permanent position as a Contract Extensions Coordinator. This position can be worked in a fully remote capacity. The post holder will provide support in the delivery of compliant candidate onboarding, extensions and contractor care. Providing support in line with client timescales. To be a subject matter expert and ensure a first class, professional customer experience.
What you???ll be doing:
- To proactively take ownership of any new starters, extensions, rate amendments or change of pays that are allocated to you ensuring the best customer experience
- To work across various client accounts ensuring attention to detail
- To have attention to detail ensuring all data input into the systems and time sheeting portals are accurate, up to date and relevant resulting in accurate payments
- To have strong communication skills and can liaise with both internal and external stakeholders confidently
- To manage contractor queries, resolving issues and managing expectations accordingly
- To be a team player and the ability to support various BSS teams if required
- To achieve daily /weekly targets in terms of processing volumes
What we???re looking for:
- Intermediate Word and Excel.
- Proven accurate data entry
- Committed to customer services excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with flexibility on working hours when necessary
- Experience working on Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
What???s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days??? holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks??? fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks???and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle ??? from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You???ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You???ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
About Modular People Solutions
At Modular People Solutions we???re helping clients re-define their relationships with talent in a changing world. Digitally enabled and insight-driven, we???re working closely to our clients agenda, and on the things they need to get done. Together we recruit, train, deploy and develop the skilled individuals and diverse teams who will make our clients??? workforce fit for the future.
Our business is not conventional, but uniquely equipped to deliver sustainable value for employers in a complex and changing world. We???re different, and must be different, because the workforce of the future will not be created with the tools of the past. We???re investing in technology, stripping out complexity and building a supportive and collaborative culture. Making Modular People Solutions a brilliant place to work, to grow and to build your career.
What to do now
Choose ???Apply now??? to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you???d like to ask before applying, please contact Jessica Day; firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Opportunity Statement
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We???re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves, and people are valued for their differences. We???re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you???ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You???ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert