- London, UK
- Salary 19371.83 null
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Clearance Level
- None / Undisclosed
- Administration / Secretarial, Aerospace, Banking, Biotechnology, Central Government, Construction
- Job Type
Competitive starting salary with the opportunity for progression.
At Security Watchdog, we love our job of checking backgrounds of 1000s of candidates before they join our clients as new employees! Because we???re growing, we???re looking for future colleagues to join our business and our family of screening experts. If you have an eye for detail, are passionate about great customer service and enjoy dealing with people and data, then working as a screening officer at Security Watchdog may be the perfect job for you.
The Screening Officer is a critical role in the providing of a high quality, responsive and personalised service experience for the candidates of Security Watchdog???s corporate customers.
The role will manage the end to end screening process, from initial contact and document submission through to the completion of the screening within the defined timeline to enable the candidate to commence their employment. The Screening Officer will be engaging with the candidate via voice, email and text to provide support, updates and ensure that that all the required checks are completed in a timely manner.
The work undertaken by the Screening Officer will predominately be completed on the Security Watchdog inhouse operating systems. There is a very high requirement for great attention to detail, maintaining accurate notes and having the ability work across multiple customer and case types.
The Screening Officer will develop a thorough knowledge of the Security Watchdog screening products and processes. Work completed needs to be compliant with the defined operating standards and customer specific requirements.
Roles and responsibilites
- Process screening checks of varying type and complexity across a range of customer types
- Provide a very professional and high-quality service to candidates through verbal and written communication
- Follow the defined work processes and utilise the systems provided for the role
- Meet daily targets of case work to be completed
- Record accurate and concise notes of all work completed
- Maintain a current knowledge of screening requirements and supporting documentation
- Ensure delivery against customer service level targets
- Participate fully in daily / weekly team meetings
- To uphold the standards required for compliance, data protection and internal controls
- Attend client visits and operational calls as required
- Raise any service, process or candidate issues immediately with their SDM
Skills and experience
- Strong communication skills ??? written and verbal
- Good administration skills
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to work as part of service delivery team
- Attention to detail and follow defined process
- Competent in using systems to process work
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Remote working
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Security Watchdog is the industry leader and subject matter expert in all areas of international pre-employment screening and risk mitigation.
Our mission is to develop world-class risk mitigation partnerships with a global client portfolio, underpinned by 'delight through excellence' customer service principles. We have an unrivalled range of pre-employment screening solutions, offering background checks of every kind, in any combination for our clients in the UK and internationally.
What to do now
Choose ???Apply now??? to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you???d like to ask before applying, please contact Laura at Capita firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Opportunity Statement
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We???re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves, and people are valued for their differences. We???re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you???ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You???ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert