Essential experiences Location: Hybrid Phoenix House, Liverpool - no fixed days Salary: £60,250-£82,000In essence the Account Manager will:
- Lead contract delivery, in accordance with Corporate and Contract strategies and polices ensuring the requirements of each contract are met
- Ensure the delivery of great service in line with contractual commitments and build lasting customer relationships.
This role is also responsible for leading on in- account growth of the contract and working closely with the Business Development team to develop related new business.Key accountabilities
- Accountable for the overall performance of the partnership or contract and delivery of the profit and loss
- Provide Operational Management and Leadership to the management team
- Ensure that the contract is optimally structured, managed and populated through strategic planning processes
- Ensure the economies of scale and best practice from across Serco are made available to the contract and facilitate the exchange of in-house expertise to other parts of Serco
- Provide reporting and act as single point of contact for the client as required
- Attendance / Facilitation of client meetings/ ensuring all obligations are delivered
- Establish governance of the business in line with Serco policies and procedures. Compliance with the client's governance and approvals requirements. Establishment of appropriate procedures and approvals mechanisms within the SMS to ensure compliance
- Ensure appropriate corporate governance is in place to comply with health, safety and other legal requirements upon the business and ensure that Corporate Social Responsibility is effectively delivered
- Lead & engage in the development of a network of senior relationships the customer, partners and stakeholders in order to anticipate and meet customers' existing and future needs
- Overall responsibility for the management, welfare and development of all employees
Meaningful and vital work: The nature of our business means you will do interesting work that matters - delivering essential services that touch people's lives
A world of opportunity: Our diverse UK-wide operations offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop. You'll be able to broaden your experience and apply your skills in new ways.
Great people: We are a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed. You'll have the resources you need to do your job in a diverse and supportive environment.What we offer
We offer the opportunity to be a part of our special people-driven culture - where our diverse and caring workforce support not just each other but the wider community that relies on our services, plus;
- Competitive salary & pension matched up to 6%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the chance to buy more through our Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Serco discounts which include cinema, Merlin entertainment and online shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme, and discounts on mobile phone plans and leisure centre memberships;
- We offer flexible/agile working environments
We have a mandate to deliver brilliantly. If you think this role would suit you, working in an exciting and challenging environment with like-minded individuals, please apply now and upload a copy of your CV and covering letter. About Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging. Apply
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
At Serco, we see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool. We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working. We operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly Disability Confident Leader employers and holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
At Serco we support fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the 'Ban the Box' pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required). Please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000 to discuss.