HR Data Team Lead
Permanent - Full Time
Solihull, B91 3LT - Hybrid working
£30,000 - £35,000 PA DOE + Benefits
Here at Serco, we're looking for a HR Data Team Lead to join the team. You will lead the HR Data Team, manage the delivery of the data integrity in our systems and provide support and advice to the other teams across People Services relating to business and systems and data processes
You will also look for ways to improve and enhance the HRIS service to the business and meet KPI's, SLA's. As part of this you will
What you'll need to do the role
- Provide guidance, support and impact analysis for BAU activities that impact organisational and people data across the Serco landscape
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that projects which impact HR systems, data or processes are successfully transitioned to BAU
- Review / feedback on requests for change to systems and processes coming from other avenues or projects and ensure successful implementation into BAU from project state, as appropriate
- Ensure data is transacted appropriately in core HR platform and interfaces correctly to downstream systems
- Manage a Team of HR Data Analysts
What we offer
- A good understanding of common HR processes with a track record and sound knowledge of HRIS solutions and utilisation of same in a complex multi-site, multi-national matrix type business environment.
- Strong problem analysis, stakeholder management and project management skills with the ability to change priorities in line with fluctuating business demands. You will also be able to influence and work collaboratively across multi-functional teams and effectively manage direct and indirect team efforts.
- Experience leading teams
- Knowledge and experience of SAP HCM & Service Now(CRM)
- Generic payroll systems knowledge
- Desirable - other ERP platform knowledge
- 10 day pa CPD
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Discounts from 1000s of high street stores via Serco Benefits Portal
- Pension - 6%
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike4Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging. Apply
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
At Serco, we see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool. We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working. We operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly Disability Confident Leader employers and holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
At Serco we support fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the 'Ban the Box' pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required). Please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000 to discuss.