The wider Purchase to Pay department is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for WMP, the paying of invoices and the receipt of income and monies into the force. Duties are multi-functional and will include, but are not limited to:
- The accurate receiving and timely paying of WMP invoices.
- The raising of debtor invoices for services provided by WMP.
- The recoup of monies owed to WMP.
- To correctly identify, code and distribute income received by WMP, into the correct department.
- Reconciliation of the WMP credit card program.
Specific Skills for the Role:
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Highly motivated & resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Inquisitive, flexible and adaptable and able to learn new processes and systems quickly and effectively.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload.
- IT literate, including the effective use of MS Office and core systems within Shared Services.
- Experience of working in a transactional & customer service delivery environment and effectively dealing with customers.
- Good knowledge of what excellent service delivery looks and feels like.
- Good knowledge across all areas within the remit of Purchase to Pat area.
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a progressive fast paced customer service environment using the latest ways of working and communicating with customers (for example self-service, web chat).
Successful applicants will be required to pass Recruitment Vetting and Counter Terrorism Clearance scrutiny prior to commencing their role, this will include a full background & financial disclosure as part of the vetting process.
Successful applicants will be required to pass Management Vetting and Security Clearance scrutiny prior to commencing their role, this will include a full background & financial disclosure as part of the vetting process.
Approx W/C 12th December 2022