WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You'll be managing a key Customer accounts to deliver service continuity, flexibility and reliability for a customer with critical dataflow requirements, while ensuring adherence to the appropriate SLAs / KPI’s and other customer requirements.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
• Managing the tactical day to day running of a complex and operationally critical IT Service Management team.
• Identifying and managing problems, risks, issues and the practicalities of a 24/7 organisation in order to meet our customers’ expectations and ensure the reputation as an organisation which delivers for its customers.
• Demonstrating a professional and proactive approach in customer communications in order to build strong relationships with a wide group of key customers.
• Leading by example in demonstrating a collaborative and transparent partnering approach with the customer group in support of the long term goals and principles.
• Supporting the Project Manager and Account Director in effectively management of the project commercials and resource loading.
• Driving additional value from projects through variations to improve sector profitability and revenue
• Ensuring utilisation targets are hit with resources you are in control/manage
• Effectively leading, managing and motivating the on-site and remote teams to ensure a culture of focus, delivery and professionalism within which each member understands their role, responsibilities and is enthused to deliver their best work.
• Participating in sector resourcing through recruitment and resource management activity to help maintain a balanced and flexible resource pool.
• Provide support to the operational and strategic management of this area of business including SME support to proposals for future work to benefit the customer.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation, communication and leadership skills who has:
• Experience of managing sizeable application support contracts
• Experience of managing teams of up to 40 highly qualified technical staff
• Worked within ITIL based framework, with experience of:
• Incident Management • Problem Management • Change Management • Release Management
• Experience of monitoring service against agreed service levels
• Service Level Management skills
• Experience in reporting and analyzing data to see trends
• ITILv3 Foundation Certified (minimum)