DV Clearance required
We are looking for self-motivated Testers to join our existing dynamic Test Practice. You will lead a team of Testers and closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. You will lead by example and work to develop your team and emerging talent to strengthen the Test Practice and build our reputation as a center of excellence. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability
• Demonstrable understanding the Software Development and Testing Lifecycles
• Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications
• An understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall
• Experience of writing Test scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting requirements.
• Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen.
Key Performance Indicators
• Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
• Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
• Good familiarity with testing tools.
• Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
• Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
• Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
• Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.