Our defense based client are seeking System Engineers to be part of their Systems Design Emerging Portfolio & Capability function. Deliver systems engineering expertise to projects focussing on the front end of the product life cycle, designing the latest Complex Weapons capabilities for the UK and partner nation Armed Forces in response to advanced threats in all domains (Air, Land, Sea, Space).
Whether embedded in a multi-disciplinary team, or leading an individual work package, you will gain broad engineering experience, engaging stakeholders, co-ordinating technology specialists, and developing advanced systems engineering techniques.
Also offering our people management opportunities where you can learn to lead teams, and play a part in developing the engineers of the future.
Systems engineering experience in any of the following skill areas:
- Requirements and Use Case analysis
- Concept assessment and design trade studies
- System architecture design and functional modelling
- Performance assessment and systems behaviour analysis
- Verification, Validation and Certification
- Model based engineering techniques, including MBSE
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
We are looking for candidates who are eligible for SC / DV clearance.