*Data Analyst* - Fully Remote
As a Data Analyst, you will enjoy a varied role working across multiple high-value client accounts in the HR, Payroll and Recruitment industry. In this field you'll be a key part of a talented, growing team providing different reports and critical information to client stakeholders and internal colleagues. You will also have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in improving the MI capabilities we have, including introducing new technologies like MS Azure SQL and Power BI, and creating new dashboards and reporting styles using the latest methodologies. You will benefit from the experience and knowledge of a strong BI & Data team around you, and will be able to develop your skills and progress your career through training and exposure to numerous interesting projects.
Job description section:
What you???ll be doing:
- Understanding data across the business and recommending changes in order to continuously improve process and systems
- Undertaking MI production, ensuring reporting is delivered to the Operational Teams and the Client within agreed timescales
- Producing functional specifications, prototypes and mock ups to refine requirements
- Designing MI/Reports to consolidate disparate data into a single output for Clients and Management across IT, admin, finance and operations
- Using data mining and analysis to instigate process improvements and/or generate revenue
- Identifying customer reporting requirements, including agreeing realistic timescales and communicating updates to meet their expectations.
- Maintaining high standards of data quality and integrity within the BI Reporting database.
- Actively investigating and monitoring new data sources and reporting methods as they become available.
What we???re looking for:
- Advanced MS Excel/MS Access skills.
- Good SQL and VBA knowledge
- SQL Server Management Studio experience
- Understands relational database concepts
- Experience of developing measurement systems & Reports
- Knowledge and understanding of Management Information and database software.
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau or Power BI.
- Strong desire and capability to work with the business, with the need to engage directly to ensure that delivery is fit for purpose
About Modular People Solutions
At Modular People Solutions we???re helping clients re-define their relationships with talent in a changing world. Digitally enabled and insight-driven, we???re working closely to our clients agenda, and on the things they need to get done. Together we recruit, train, deploy and develop the skilled individuals and diverse teams who will make our clients??? workforce fit for the future.
Our business is not conventional, but uniquely equipped to deliver sustainable value for employers in a complex and changing world. We???re different, and must be different, because the workforce of the future will not be created with the tools of the past. We???re investing in technology, stripping out complexity and building a supportive and collaborative culture. Making Modular People Solutions a brilliant place to work, to grow and to build your career.
What we hope you???ll do next:
Looking to discover more? Choose ???Apply now??? to fill out our short application and send us your CV.
We???re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We???re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you???d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Emily Bowers at EmilyJane.Bowers@capita.com or call 07548771595 and we???ll get back to you.???For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.