Senior Solutions Sales Lead - Fully Remote
Modular People Solutions are redesigning recruitment partnerships by blending Subject Matter Experts and a set of digital tools to allow our clients to enhance their capability and capacity to attract, screen, assess and onboard talent.
As our Senior Solutions Sales Lead, you'll be passionately identifying, qualifying, and engaging new business opportunities.
What you???ll be doing:
- Build relationships with target client stakeholders and understand their talent acquisition strategy and challenges
- Oversee telephone, email, and marketing campaigns to engage target client stakeholders who own recruitment strategy and process
- Identify and undertake potential strategies with client stakeholders
- Have oversight and manage the target client list and produce management information of the sales pipeline
- Keep the sales pipeline data up to date, monitoring opportunities, and updating contacts in our CRM.
What we???re looking for:
- 2 years??? experience in a recruitment, RPO or software sales setting
- Proactive and focused mind-set over a sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working in a target-driven team environment
- Be self-motivated with drive and initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
About Capita Resourcing
At Capita Resourcing, we???re changing the way we find talent. We???re leading the way to a more digitally enabled approach to resourcing and talent management. Our teams are partnering with some of the world???s most forward-thinking public and private sector organisations. Join us and discover better as you inspire new ways to deliver the best talent outcomes.
What???s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days??? holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks??? fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks???and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle ??? from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You???ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You???ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you???ll do next:
Choose ???Apply now??? to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We???re an equal opportunity employer, which means we???ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we???re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you???ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.