Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of 'Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live".
These core values - teamwork, integrity and excellence - are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 11,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe Job Title:
Supply Chain Compliance Analyst Location:
About the role
As the Supply Chain Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting supplier compliance to our supply chain policies and procedures. In this role you will serve as an analyst on Supply Chain compliance matters. You'll also coordinate with internal functional management and external suppliers as part of your day to day.
In return, we can provide you with a collaborative work environment where your progression and development are valued and a healthy work life balance is championed.
- Ensure supplier annual assessments (such as Representations & Certifications) are managed appropriately including validation of compliance to established procedures.
- Inputs Supplier Compliance data into company business systems.
- Responsible for monitoring external supply chain compliance with external regulations to include the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Support compliance activities associated with all supply chain requirements, including conflict minerals, modern slavery & human trafficking, supply chain sustainability and other special projects as required.
- Assist in training buyers on Meggitt compliance system policies and procedures, and Government regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable aerospace and DoD contracts management experience including experience in US Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), mandatory flow down clauses, procurement integrity requirements, contract formation and subcontract administration.
- Experience with customer flow down requirements.
- Experience in previous supply chain compliance roles Contract knowledge
- Strong SAP experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports with recommendations.
What we offer
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive package will include:
- Flexible working policies
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- On site restaurant offering subsidized food
- Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Perkz - offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
- Income Protection
- Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteering day off
#LI-IM1 Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Meggitt are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business. We strongly believe that building a culture of respect and appreciation, will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.