VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities. Location: Larkhill Term: Full Time/Perm Salary: £19,305 - £22,500 p.a
A new opportunity exists for a talented Commercial Administrator to join our professional and expanding Commercial team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business operations and customer experience. Key Accountabilities:
- Proactively raise Statements of Need monitoring the TWC inbox
- Ensure that reports are updated and RoCs/SoN prepared within prescribed timescales
- Work in collaboration with the team, our service partners and our client
- Run reports and maintain all system information and data, working with the VIVO Insite, Asset Management and Compliance teams
- Undertake general administrative duties
You should have a proven record in commercial administration in a maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed. You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation's mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk. What you'll need to do the role:
- Co-ordination or administration experience within a commercial team, or within the Reactive maintenance or fm industry
- Experience of working accurately to timescales
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel & Microsoft packages
- Experience of working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- English and Mathematics GCSE A-C standard
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team.
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass BPSS security clearance. VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.