Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of 'Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live".
These core values - teamwork, integrity and excellence - are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 11,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe Job Title:
Regional Supply Chain Compliance Specialist Location:
Coventry with 20% travel
About the role
the Regional Supply Chain Compliance Specialist you will support all non US Meggitt manufacturing sites serving as a subject matter expert on global supply chain compliance matters.
You activity will be focused around supporting the Corporate Affairs Global compliance and governance function to ensure compliance in the supply chain. You'll achieve this by helping to identify gaps in process, practices and procedures, and pursuing improvement.
In return, we can provide you with a collaborative work environment where your progression and development are valued and a healthy work life balance is championed.
- Support regional implementation of supply chain compliance processes and procedures. Monitor the site supply chain group to ensure compliance.
- Support PMO of activities for Supply Chain compliance including governance, status reporting, and escalation.
- Regionally deploy adherence measures to ensure robust compliance across the supply chain function.
- Assist with site maturity assessments for Supply Chain compliance. Drive actions to improve maturity, delivering improved results.
- Support the development and assist with delivering training on additional supply chain compliance matters as required.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of common aerospace and defense industry contracting terms, including FAR/DFARS clauses.
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of aerospace and defense industry quality assurance requirements and standards (AS9100).
- Experience with SAP is highly advantageous.
- Willingness to travel to sites on an Ad-Hoc basis (20% requirement)
What we offer
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive package will include:
- Flexible working policies
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- On site restaurant offering subsidized food
- Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Perkz - offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
- Income Protection
- Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteering day off
#LI-IM1 Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Meggitt are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business. We strongly believe that building a culture of respect and appreciation, will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.