Data Manager - Remote
We???re looking for a Data Manager/Lead to join our team at this exciting time for Security Watchdog. You will bring your experience in leading the development, management, and running of MI systems as you lead on the creation of Management Information (MI) and Business Intelligence (BI) strategy. You will have the ability to develop robust and insightful MI reporting and efficiencies through the development and use of technology.
Job description section:
What you???ll be doing:
- Overall responsibility for MI reporting across the business
- Determine the strategy for MI Reporting across the business, MI platform / data warehouse including acquiring any new datasets needed to support the MI/BI Strategy
- Responsible for the quality of all data within the MI system and provision of accurate, timely MI/BI to support business needs
- Manage the maintenance and development of the MI/BI reporting models via Centralised MI Team
- Manage the production of all BI / MI for the business
- Liaise with all departments / key stakeholders to ensure they have the right levels of MI/BI to do their jobs
- Prioritise and schedule any required developments via Centralised MI Team
- Regularly review MI processes to prevent unnecessary workload or duplication
- Ensure IT system changes that could impact BI / MI are thoroughly tested prior to go-live
- Liaise with Senior Leadership Team to share all information that could affect decision making around accuracy or relevance of BI / MI
- Liaise with budget and forecast owners to ensure that BI / MI always contains the most up to date, signed off budgets and forecasts
- Define and enforce adoption of best practice processes and drive continual process improvement to ensure that BI / MI processes remain robust and efficient
- Ensure that all procedures are documented so that output can be maintained in case of staff absence
What we???re looking for:
- Previous experience designing MI solutions
- Previous experience working with users to understand needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Previous line management experience
About Modular People Solutions
At Modular People Solutions we???re helping clients re-define their relationships with talent in a changing world. Digitally enabled and insight-driven, we???re working closely to our clients agenda, and on the things they need to get done. Together we recruit, train, deploy and develop the skilled individuals and diverse teams who will make our clients??? workforce fit for the future.
Our business is not conventional, but uniquely equipped to deliver sustainable value for employers in a complex and changing world. We???re different, and must be different, because the workforce of the future will not be created with the tools of the past. We???re investing in technology, stripping out complexity and building a supportive and collaborative culture. Making Modular People Solutions a brilliant place to work, to grow and to build your career.
What???s in it for you?
Opportunity to take full ownership of the MI/BI strategy, working with the Senior Leadership Team to make better decisions and support the growth plans of the business
Don???t forget, you???re part of a network of thousands of experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you???ll do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose ???Apply now??? to fill out our short application and send us your CV.