Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of 'Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live".
These core values - teamwork, integrity and excellence - are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 11,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe. Job Title:
Senior SAP WM Functional Specialist Location:
About the role
In this role you will be a key member of the IT Manufacturing Applications division, working closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan for the manufacturing optimisation arena. As the Extended Warehouse Management & Warehouse Management (
EWM & WM)
functional Specialist, you will be accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the Meggitt SAP template and satisfies the business requirements.
Working closely with Project Management and other team members, you will be responsible for identifying our needs in WM process and systems to define into functional requirements and architect scalable solutions.
In return, we can provide you with a collaborative work environment where your progression and development are valued and a healthy work life balance is championed.
- Lead the implementation and support of the SAP solution, enhance the business functionality and overall performance.
- Working with the business to analyse and define future requirements, processes and objectives to scope change and deliverables.
- Point of contact to the business, addressing all WM solution issues & requirements within implemented template and highlight the impact of changes.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Design, build and implement business-specific WM solutions and deploy through the standard governance of solution testing, issue resolution into go-live support.
- Create end-user training, including the creation of appropriate documentation and user manuals.
- Participates in architectural decisions and provide input to solution and enterprise architecture team.
- Applies SAP industry best practices and promotes continuous process improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Senior EWM & WM Consultant experience with demonstrable functional knowledge and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP EWM & WM modules.
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert for WM and business processes
- Experience configuring WM or EWM within a large and complex SAP system.
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Must have a Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
What we offer
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive package will include:
• Flexible working policies and the ability to accrue time off in lieu
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• On site restaurant offering subsidized food
• Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
• Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing
• Employee Perkz - offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
• Income Protection
• Employee Resource Groups
• Volunteering day off
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Meggitt is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business. We strongly believe that building a culture of respect and appreciation, will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.