The role of a Talent Resourcer, is to drive the candidate identification process by using resources to build a strong pipeline of talent. You are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of operations by maintaining dialogue throughout the candidate experience, scheduling screenings and co-ordination of interviews, and providing constructive feedback. The role includes using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will identify new attraction opportunities and build this pipeline using LinkedIn, AI tools and networking. This role will partner closely with Recruitment Consultants and Operation Managers to help identify exceptional talent.
What you???ll be doing:
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the client
- Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, ect
- Coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria
- Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning databases to find suitable candidates
- Conduct initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for
- Understand and manage candidates??? aspirations to ensure they find the right role
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service
What we???re looking for:
- A background in recruitment, customer service or administration
- Solid networking skills, with an understanding of social media
- A keen interest in recruitment and proactive searching
- A positive and proactive approach, results driven with the ability to inject energy and enthusiasm into every task
- Ability to multi-task, to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change
- Ability to take ownership, to work autonomously and willingness to be accountable
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
- Highly organised
- Numerate and IT literate
About Capita Resourcing
At Capita Resourcing, we???re changing the way we find talent. We???re leading the way to a more digitally enabled approach to resourcing and talent management. Our teams are partnering with some of the world???s most forward-thinking public and private sector organisations. Join us and discover better as you inspire new ways to deliver the best talent outcomes.
What???s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days??? holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks??? fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks???and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle ??? from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You???ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You???ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we???ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We???re an equal opportunity employer, which means we???ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we???re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you???ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.