Account Coordinator - Hybrid Working Bristol
We???re ThirtyThree. An award-winning, full-service agency with offices in London, New York and Bristol. Looking for creative minds to join our team. The Account Coordinator plays a key role in maintaining strong relationships with our clients and building the vision they imagined!
Independent day-to-day management of all aspects of BAU advertising and campaigns:
- Preparing print and online media schedules that are specific to a client brief.
- Researching the most appropriate media and the best way in which your client could use each media to meet their brief and budget.
- Supporting in the set-up of PPC campaigns by collecting all information needed for the PPC team to create a campaign quote.
- Uploading online collateral and dispatching print adverts taking responsibility for quality and accuracy.
- Building relationships with key media contacts and understanding products and new offerings and how they might be relevant to your clients (or others).
- All aspects of campaign and billing administration.
Working with the Creative and Production team:
- Briefing and trafficking copy-only or ???house-style??? ads for use online or in print.
- Developing other online inventory to the specs required by different media channels.
- Making amends, checking amends and proofreading through client approval and print or go-live. Taking responsibility for quality and accuracy.
Supporting the PM/CM in more complex project delivery:
- Sourcing third party suppliers and costs for marketing channels or giveaway costs or event collateral.
- Working with production to create and amend print items (marketing collateral that isn???t adverts), taking responsibility for quality and accuracy.
- Reporting regularly on progress/potential issues to assist in the overall project and client management.
- Able to carry out routine tasks with good attention to detail.
- Able to plan and organise familiar and new requests from both external and internal clients, prioritising workload.
- Able to produce and respond appropriately to detailed written and oral communication.
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with moderate supervision.
- Show an awareness of others??? roles, responsibilities, and requirements in carrying out your work.
- Ability to work flexibly and multi-task in an unpredictable environment and under some pressure.