Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of 'Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live".
These core values - teamwork, integrity and excellence - are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 11,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe
About the role
Procure to Pay Senior is responsible for delivery of consistent, streamlined, global Procure to Pay processes. The role will focus on operational excellence and high levels of customer service with an additional focus on continuous improvement.
- Operation Performance and Delivery - operation of standard process, systems and control that complies with regulatory and statutory requirements in all relevant jurisdictions; and ensures the integrity of financial data. With particular focus on workflow management, query resolution, vendor maintenance and reporting
- Continuous Improvement - Enable increases of FSSC effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Relevant operational P2P experience in a PLC/global business including workflow management, query resolution, vendor maintenance and reporting
- Experience in a high volume process environment
- Experience of SAP or other ERP accounts payable
- Minimum intermediate working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication across a variety of audiences
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy
What we offer
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive package will include:
- Flexible working policies and the ability to accrue time off in lieu
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- On site restaurant offering subsidized food
- Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Perkz - offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
- Income Protection
- Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteering day off
#LI-IM1 Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Meggitt are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business. We strongly believe that building a culture of respect and appreciation, will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.