Are you an out-of-the-box and forward-thinker? At the IBM Client Innovation Centre, we are always looking for user researcher superstars to work on multiple exciting projects, in a friendly and energetic working environment. If this is you, and you're eager to learn, whether you have 1 or 20 years of experience, we'd love to hear from you! Your Role and Responsibilities : We are looking for a user researcher to join an agile scrum team. The role will involve:
- taking a lead on scoping, planning, conducting and analysing the research by creating research plans, protocols and activities using qualitative, quantitative or mixed-method approaches.
- analyse and synthesise research findings to translate insights into user needs and opportunities, communicating compelling user insights to the product owner team and wider stakeholders.
- contribute research findings to enable evidence-based product and design decisions and champion the user to ensure that the product delivers.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Understanding and applying a range of user research methods correctly for different life cycle phases and advising others on these methods.
- Communicating insights from research in a clear and impactful way that drives change in the design of services and informs policy and proposition.
- Establishing an effective user centred design culture in a team and supporting them to embed user centred design practices into their agile workflow.
- Convincing senior stakeholders about the benefits of adopting a user-centred approach based on evidence.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Experience in public sector/GDS standards.