Duration: Contract (inside IR35)
Location: Gosport (flexi-remote)
To own and deliver to the Support Office, ensuring that they conform to customer and Sopra Steria time, cost, quality and revenue specifications and escalate any major issues to Sopra Steria management
- Participate in sales campaigns to demonstrate support office capability to clients.
- Define the detailed scope and deliverables for the support office with both internal and external clients.
- Establish, gain acceptance for and manage support office budgets in line with agree cost, revenue and margin targets.
- Produce accurate forecasts of future support office performance and report on variance against forecast.
- Deliver support office services in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures, ensuring all deliverables are in line with contractual arrangements set up with external clients.
- Assemble and update project and service plans, escalating deviations to published plans.
- Compile project/service/ risk and issue registers and ensure robust management and mitigation of risk levels.
- Compile delivery governance reports and project or programme reporting.
- Ensures that delivery methods and tools are used in a manner consistent with the project environment.
- Provide management services to support project/service delivery. This may include, but is not limited to: compilation of budget and forecast figures; capability planning; milestone/delivery planning.
- Ensure effective client engagement and stakeholder management for project/service delivery.
- Complete assignment reviews at agreed periods or points in the project life cycle.
- Promote Sopra Steria services in client situations and develop relationships that are transferrable into sales opportunities.
- Recent and relevant experience of project/portfolio management with a track record of delivering to required standards
- IT services background
- Relevant sector experience
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.