Business Analyst (Technical)
Join us as a Technical Business Analyst with NTT Data with Capita
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight, and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever ??? and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
About NTT Data
NTT DATA a part of NTT Group ??? is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Japan. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernisation and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients??? long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries.
What to expect:
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will join our growing practice specifically focussed on the Law Enforcement/Security services domain.
A Business Analyst (BA) is a member of a product/application development team who analyses the following:
- Business domain
- Documents its processes and systems
- Outlines business/functional requirements.
The BA is a key member of the team who communicates between stakeholders, developers and QA and is particularly critical to ensure that everyone is informed and to establish what the requirements are and to ensure everyone within the project understands them.
Skills & Experience:
Have an excellent blend of technical and process-orientated skills and is comfortable building strong relationships at all levels. To enjoy working with diverse and inclusive people who thrive on approaching a challenge head on from different perspectives and innovating to achieve a shared goal.
- To participate and lead key agile ceremonies such as user story refinement, design workshops, solution exercises, documenting requirements and proposed solutions
- Collaborating with business teams to review and understand functional requirements
- Analyse and document the impact of potential solutions/changes on existing processes and organisational structures
- Effectively approach problem solving by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current processes, procedures, operating models, and recommending/designing an optimal future state
- Participate and/or lead in project design workshops
- Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that all functional requirements are developed into fully functional business ready systems/applications