Currently have a requirement for a number of SC Cleared Senior Project Managers. This is a hybrid position meaning that the client has stated that the majority of the work can be carried out remotely, however candidates will need to attend one of the clients site based throughout the UK, as requested by the client.
Due to the nature of the role and the time scale and requirements issued by the client, it is important that successful candidates hold current and active SC clearance for this role.
In addition to the above, the client has also informed us that this role has been determined to fall inside of IR35 regulations.
Please see the job description as per the below, provided by the client for your review:
To lead the delivery of one or several complex projects. The projects will involve installation of equipment into the NMSC, management of cross site installations and collaborating with others to ensure successful completion.
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
- Operating in a Safe & Secure manner.
- Embedding a culture in line with the clients values.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Ensuring project members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the clients performance management system.
- Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project and collaborating across the business.
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand signal) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including life cycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
- Reporting progress on all accountabilities to programme/portfolio manager (or their delegate).
- Leadership; being able to influence and align others towards the vision for the project, and to empower & inspire people to achieve success.
- Integrity; being open, honest and doing the right thing. Keeping promises, admitting when I don't have the answer and when I have made a mistake.
- Communication; being able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques, to ensure the received meaning matches the transmitted meaning.
- Stakeholder Management; being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the project outputs.
- Teamwork; being able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
- Human Resource Management; supporting functional teams (including HR) to develop and manage our people in line with legal requirements and the clients policy.
- Business Development; being able to identify, develop and deliver solutions to our customers' problems within an appropriate commercial framework to maximise benefit to both our customers and the client.
- Negotiation & Conflict Management; being able to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception in order to produce an agreed outcome for all parties.
- Knowledge in Maritime Systems and the decommission and recommission process desirable
- APM PPQ or equivalent professional qualification is essential.
- Able to hold and maintain a UK MOD SC Clearance
- Knowledge of MoD project and procurement processes
- Knowledge of Maritime domain
- Experience in decommission and recommission of systems/capabilities