Location: Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, London or Bristol
Salary: up to £90,000 depending on experience
Be part of digital that is shaping the world.
You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. When you join us, you'll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone's voice is valued and treated equally.
We're passionate about what we do, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Simply put, this a great place to be. So, when it comes to your life outside of work, ask us about our flexible and remote working policies designed to help you get the most out of life.
The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one as well as helping to develop and shape aspects of the team. You will be responsible for providing architectural leadership and direction setting in strategic programmes for our clients. You will be expected to have regular interactions with clients and key stakeholders, will be embedded in projects and will need to assist colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
Within our division we operate as T shape consultants meaning that first and foremost all members of the Digital Advisory team regardless of speciality are wide breadth consultants with people and stakeholder skills at the core .All Digital Advisory consultants will then have specific specialisms from Data, Security, Applications, Cyber and in this instance, Business and Enterprise Architecture skills and experience.
We will be looking for the following experience and qualities in the ideal candidate:
- Building complex enterprise ecosystems and solving high-level strategic issues.
- Advising our clients on the definition and communication of the strategic directions of the business, which then leads to an understanding of what technology facilities are needed to support that architecture.
- Managing a team and providing mentoring to transfer skills and knowledge within the Enterprise Architecture discipline.
- Desire to participate in collateral production, bid development, marketing and sales.
- Proactively engage with the other SNC business areas to foster collaboration, aiding business development and growth.
- Develop a resource ‘toolbox’ to enable efficient reuse of artefacts across projects.
- Constantly assess the latest technologies and techniques in the marketplace and provide thought leadership on potential practical applications to our client’s problems.
- Contribute to the Digital Advisory Business Systems and Enterprise Architecture capability development and wider Digital Advisory initiatives.
What you can bring?
- Key People interaction and Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of an integrated team both onsite and remotely.
- Degree level qualification in Computing, Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
- Have a passion for developing technically and professionally.
- A collaborative team-player who operates to high behavioural standards and business ethics.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving ability in relation to complex problems.
- Proactive in one’s approach to work and enjoy working with a variety of people as well as being comfortable with progressing work individually.
- Have an awareness of commercial drivers, win work and follow on work implications.
- Experience of information systems design and delivery, applying engineering rigour through Enterprise Architecture development methods and tools as appropriate.
- An understanding of a range of architecture approaches, the factors involved in choosing the right approach and when and how they may be tailored.
- Experience in the design of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated services that meet current and future business needs.
- Experience translating business visions, goals, objectives, and high-level requirements into Enterprise Architectures.
- Architectural modelling skills using UML, BPMN, ArchiMate & Enterprise Architecture tooling such as Archi, Bizz Design Enterprise Studio, Sparx Enterprise Architect & MooD
- Assuring solution development, balancing business needs, policy & legislation with enterprise integration.
- An appreciation of Agile development methodologies including SAFe, DSDM & SCRUM, DevOps & continuous methods.
- A genuine desire to deliver ground-breaking solutions to key UK civil departments and organisations that have a noticeable positive impact on UK economy, Civil Progression, and real people.