Location: Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, London or Bristol
Salary: dependant on experience
Leading the edge of transformation.
Are you ready to take up a vital role in shaping some of our exciting projects? How about joining our talented team, where everyone has a voice, and together we face our clients' problems head-on. It's a diverse and inclusive work environment where world-class talent knows no distinctions.
We know that different people have different priorities, which is why we're here to support you.
Flexible and remote working is a central part of our culture. So, talk to us about what's ideal for you – from reduced weeks to buying more leave over school holidays. And if you're returning from a career break, ask us how we can help you transition back into work with us.
Our clients need our help to move into the future whilst keeping business as usual and wider change programmes running efficiently. To succeed, our customers require expert advisors who listen actively and advise clearly, exercising experience and mature methods. In this role, soft-skills, strong stakeholder communication and influencing ability is as equally important as technical knowledge and architecture skills.
- Working closely with clients to figure out where we can help.
- Identifying and engaging with appropriate stakeholders to assess requirements and understand the complete service lifecycle including concept through to sourcing, design, build, test, and deployment.
- Requirement's definition and management, calling out options, considerations & priorities which require a business decision.
- Developing service models for large programmes, managing performance and coherent integration across multi-vendor ecosystems.
- Undertaking reviews of as-is services or in-flight projects.
- Capturing of full life costs across the enterprise landscape and understanding the value chain.
- Influencing stakeholders to introduce appropriate best practice.
- Collaborating across the company to gather thought leadership for integration into client facing work and white papers.
- Working with markets and bid teams to shape tender responses and produce high quality content and documentation.
- Developing your own knowledge and understanding of consulting skills and client markets, whilst supporting the development of others in the team around you.
What you can bring?
A good mix of the following –
- Highly developed soft skills; collaboration, inclusion, diversity, equality and a people first attitude.
- Articulate with a passion for supporting and driving digital change.
- Persuasive and politically astute; able to collaborate with and positively influence stakeholders.
- A background in Service Design, Service Operations or Service Delivery.
- Team leadership with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Business awareness: able to identify a client’s strategic intent and create enabling service architectures.
- Analytical ability to collate, structure and organise data to find the best service solution to ensure manageability and maintainability.
- Good general consulting skills (structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and strong stakeholder engagement).
Additional experience that would be beneficial -
- Experience of continual service improvement strategies.
- Familiarity with any key frameworks or standards related to subject matter area (i.e., ITIL, ISO 2000, VeriSM, COBIT, TOGAF, IT4IT & SIAM models with complex support infrastructure and supply chain).
- Any Architectural modelling skills using UML, BPMN, ArchiMate 3.0 and Enterprise Architecture tooling such as Archi, BiZZDesign Enterprise Studio, Sparx Enterprise Architect and MooD.
- Thought leadership.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.