Location: Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, London or Bristol
Salary: flexible depending on experience
Leading the edge of transformation.
Are you ready to take up a vital role in shaping some of our exciting projects? How about joining our talented team, where everyone has a voice, and together we face our clients' problems head-on. It's a diverse and inclusive work environment where world-class talent knows no distinctions.
We know that different people have different priorities, which is why we're here to support you. Flexible and remote working is a central part of our culture. So talk to us about what's ideal for you – from reduced weeks to buying more leave over school holidays. And if you're returning from a career break, ask us how we can help you transition back into work with us.
As a Business Analyst you’ll stay challenged, providing key clients with day-to-day advice. You'll be trusted with technical delivery, using emerging innovation and data analysis to develop client recommendations. Everyone here is up to the challenge, and you'll enjoy supporting our diverse, talented and supportive teams.
- You will be given significant responsibility and exposure to our clients and be expected to act as an ambassador for our business, accountable for the overall quality and timeliness of the delivery of assignments as a member of a team responsible for specific project outputs.
- Our consultants are also expected to help develop and grow our business, growing new opportunities within existing accounts, supporting bid teams, writing case studies, presenting to prospective clients, developing new business propositions, or researching potential new markets.
- Your personal and professional manner will be key to building the relationships that enable success for you, your colleagues and your clients.
- You will have responsibility for the analysis of processes, systems and operations, using appropriate tools and techniques to identify improvements and/or efficiencies in fulfilment of client objectives. This will include extensive client engagement including facilitating workshops to gather inputs to your analysis and to share emerging ideas or conclusions.
- You will prepare reports, business cases, options papers and present to a range of client stakeholders.
- You may contribute to the development of Operational Improvement tools, techniques and methods that can be shared to build capabilities within our Consulting practice.
- You may support agile delivery in roles such as agile business analyst or proxy product owner or scrum master to rapidly iterate effective solutions.
What you can bring?
- You will have capability and experience of Business Consulting delivery or have the potential to do so across four dimensions: client interaction, technical delivery, practice and service development and business development.
- Ideally you will have a relevant degree and/or relevant professional qualification (such as BCS CITP status, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA accreditation).
- You will have experience of agile and waterfall delivery and may understand the Business Analyst role in a DevOps environment.
- You build trusted and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment.
- You have relevant sector experience in one or more of our key client sectors, Central Government, Defence, Education, Aviation and other transportation sectors.
- You have a variety of consulting capabilities and techniques to suit different situations. These might include strategy development, research, analysis, organisational development, culture change, IT-enabled change, business process analysis, change impact assessment, coaching and/or mentoring; training development and delivery.
- You demonstrate a high level of problem-solving ability and can present complex concepts effectively by making simple persuasive points based on your analysis.
- You have demonstrable experience of using business analysis techniques, these may include process mapping, shall statements, user stories, MOST, CATWOE, BPMN process mapping, prototyping, wire framing, Behaviour Driven Development, use case analysis, UML, Class Models, Entity Relationship Diagrams, TOGAF® 9.2, ArchiMate®3, and user journey mapping.
- You may have experience in UX/UI including user research and the development of UX/UI design for clients utilising storyboards, prototypes and wireframing.
- You may have used tools to enhance your delivery such as Doors, Sparx, ARIS, BiZZdesign, Mood.
- You have experience of innovating solutions for organisations, enhancing your delivery by applying your knowledge of digitisation, automation, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and real time visualisation.
- You can demonstrate an ability to transfer skills and knowledge to those you work with and have supported the development of strong successful teams.
- You have strong commercial acumen, are comfortable supporting bids and can spot an opportunity to develop value proposals with clients that will lead to increased revenue.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.