ETL Developer – SC cleared
5-month contract – Outside IR35
We’re building a team of SC cleared ETL Developers to work with a central government organisation in London on a large Data programme.
You must have an active UK Government/MOD SC clearance in place to be considered for this role.
As part of the programme you’re activities will include:
- Audit of ETL jobs
- Plan for ETL handling and transfer
- Migration of existing ETL jobs
- Implementation of a repeatable ETL ingestion procedure
- Implementation of a repeatable ETL amendment procedure
- Implementation of a repeatable ETL removal procedure
- Documentation for all work undertaken in Confluence, Git etc.
- Advice and guidance for staff, who are planning or need to upload ETL.
Your background will should look like this:
- Strong experience using Python for data pipeline development using AWS GLUE and Lambda. Integrating with cloud services such as AWS S3, Aurora and Redshift
- Exceptional knowledge of ETL tools and extensive experience using these to integrate data
- Experience having designed, planned and implemented large scale migration of ETL jobs
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues and problems with ETL delivery.
- Ability to design and implement secure and scalable systems on cloud platforms to support industry best-practice trends (AWS required).
- Experience delivering within an agile development lifecycle,
- Comfortable testing and validating solutions using automation tooling such as Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Knowledge of continuous integration / deployment including use of Jenkins or similar.
- Understanding of release management and best practices including the use of Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience working with databases such as AuroraDb and DynamoDb.
- Experience developing for or working with a large and complex data service.
- Understanding of user authentication management tools including Okta, Auth0 or similar.
- Experience of working with container technologies such as Docker.
Please share a CV and details of your day rate, availability and information on where your Government SC clearance is held.