An Interim Security Risk & Compliance Consultant -Remote Working is required on a contract basis for approx. 6 months
Location: Hybrid Working – London or Milton Keynes.
Security Clearance: DV clearance and sole British National is required for this role.
- Information security background (at least 5 years)
- Experience in running data/ security compliance processes (eg, ISO27001, NIST CSF, etc)
- Experience of implementing HMG Security guidance (CESG/ NCSC) in systems
- Experience of risk management methodologies (IS1/2, NIST, ISO etc)
- Experience of large cloud adoption projects/ programmes
- Experience of working in Central Government departments
- Experience of a large Government IT transformation
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of oracle products both on premise and cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Previous use of Secure Enterprise Framework (SEF) or similar framework
- Operational Security experience.
- Qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCP or similar security qualification