An Interim Lead Security Analyst is required on a contract basis for approximately 6 months.
This is a remote role, but you may need to visit the office in Milton Keynes occasionally. You should be eligible for DV Clearance (and hold SC clearance.)
The organisation are launching their new Cloud based Enterprise Resource Planning system Hera. This is a flagship programme under the Shared Services Strategy. As the programme completes its first release the team are looking for a number of contractors to fill critical roles in the Service Team.
The Security Architect is responsible for ensuring changes to Hera are assessed and implemented in a manner than maintains the security of the Hera system infrastructure, applications and integrations. In addition, you will be responsible for designing and building any changes or additions to the baseline secure solution.
- Lead on Security Architecture and Assurance, thinking and strategic direction within the team
- Develop and maintain an expert level awareness of the Hera architecture and risks from a security perspective
- Covering all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS platforms, integrations and configurations.
- Develop and maintain an expert level awareness of the Hera Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model, implementation, use cases and control processes.
- Impact Assess proposed changes to the architecture, including RBAC, related responsibilities and ways of working
- Identifying the impact risks and potential mitigation approaches, solution designs and implementation plans.
- Promote and maintain an ethos of agile but risk managed perpetual change.
- Build close working relationships with other architecture roles and forums within IDD, and other communities.
- Collaborate with the Information and Cyber Security Unit (ICSU) to provide a wider shared understanding and application of security standards and good working practices.
- Take ownership of existing Hera security artefacts, models and documentation. Maintain these artefacts and ensure they are updated as the product and service evolves. (Excludes Master Data Management artefacts, which are owned by the Data Architect).
- Ensure HSF Security is maintained and evolves in line with good practise including Functional Standards shared service strategies; Hera technical standards; Cyber Security architecture and standards.
- Engage and participate in HSF continual service improvement, service optimisation, customer satisfaction.
- Work collegiately and collaboratively with colleagues (including contractors), stakeholders, partners, customers and related organisations.
- Expert level knowledge and experience of security architecture standards and considerations
- Demonstrable skills and experience aligned with the Role Profile for “Lead Security Architect or equivalent Certified Cyber Professional skills ands experience.
- Experience of working with Oracle Fusion in an architecture role
- A relevant architecture or cybersecurity - desirable