Joining our team means you're helping to deliver our vision - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 Meggitt-equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with our technology, keeping those who put their lives at risk safer and ensuring that the lights stay on for millions of people worldwide.
We will help shape your career and provide you with the right learning, development and growth opportunities; we're working hard to create a High Performance Culture where we live our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence. Summary
The Customer Account Manager manages, develops and maintains key customer account(s) as Meggitt's focal representative for Polymer Seals and Composites.
By upholding Meggitt's credibility as a supplier of solutions, products, systems and services and establishing strong relationships at the key interfaces with the customer, the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining the account(s) with the customer and for facilitating smooth and effective communications and transactions . Core Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customer, being the point of any escalation at all times.
- Ensure personal objectives and KPI's are met, bringing any potential issues or risks to the attention of the Customer Management Team as soon as they occur in line with site KPI's.
- Manage any major build or account issues, implementing a recovery plan to satisfy the customer and avoiding escalation.
- Lead build plans and continuous improvement activities for legacy business.
- Operate cross functionally to find mutually beneficial positions between stakeholders to drive the success.
- Fulfil the role of effective "Team Player" supporting colleagues, sharing knowledge and undertaking other duties I tasks, appropriate to function, at the discretion of line management, to the benefit of the department and the company.
- Manage the daily work load of Account Advisors that work within your specific customer team. Prioritising workload for self and team Account Advisors.
- Provide, progress and convert quotations for existing customers with-in the relevant time scales.
What We Offer
- Excellent working knowledge of customer services and MRP systems.
- Experience In problem-solving and project management is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- The interactive skills required to understand and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Background in Manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Organised, adaptable and able to prioritise.
- Able to work independently and interface with cross-functional disciplines; using excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to develop clear and detailed plans.
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive offer package will include:
- Flexible working policies or the ability to accrue time off in lieu or for some roles to earn overtime.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Personal, professional and career development opportunities.
- Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing.
- Employee Perkz - offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services.
- Income Protection.
- Employee Resource Groups.
- Volunteering day off.
Meggitt is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business and that building a culture of respect and appreciation will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential. #LI-IB1