Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Working from home
£70-80K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
As a ServiceNow Developer you will need demonstrable experience and understanding of the ServiceNow Enterprise product suite and in IT service management process design. Other requirements for this role include:
- ServiceNow System Admin Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Certifications, i.e. the platform, ITSM, CSM, ITBM, ITOM, HRSD, SecOps and GRC
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Ability to apply business concepts into a technical solution
- Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, bootstrap
- Experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalogue, Request, and CMDB
- Ability to create reports using the standard reporting engine, plus metrics and SLAs
- Follow ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation)
- Display aptitude in learning new modules based on training materials
- Experience with collaboration across functional borders enterprise-wise (i.e. within and outside of IT)
- ITIL foundation certification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help. Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their rapidly growing advisory practice.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will play a key role in configuring new and existing environments, and be a technical designer for ServiceNow code and architecture. You will be working from home with architects and implementation consultants in order to build solutions and processes, supporting maintenance, continual service improvement, and new capabilities on the ServiceNow platform.
Working within our rapidly growing and successful IT Service Management advisory teams, you will:
- Be responsible for overall ServiceNow code quality as the Technical Designer & Developer for code and architecture
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions, such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled job, import sets and transform maps, ACLs and notifications
- Develop custom integration components (SSO, CMDB, SAS connectors etc.) and integrate legacy systems with ServiceNow using mid-server, web services, ChatOps, email and other relevant technologies
- Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow including integrations with other applications
- Have hands-on experience in developing the Service Portal and Service Catalogue
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances
- Design for and maintain a highly available and recoverable environment
- Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform and its SDLC
- Be responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
- Work with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements
- Commit to the continuous improvement and learning of development and ServiceNow best practices, tools and technology
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.