Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for Solution Architects to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Working from home
£70-95K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
You will be an experienced Solution Architect with a proven track record in leading the development of solutions and ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external / internal customers. Other requirements and skills for this role include some or all of the below:
- A Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in computer science, software development, or a related field
- Experience of modern architectural patterns and approaches
- Awareness of cloud based microservices architectures
- Cross-sector expertise, business and financial acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to pull together a larger team for more complex problems, and client facing expertise
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
Solution Architects are a trusted and essential part of how our client delivers transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients. Working within a Central Government business unit, you will have the opportunity to play an important role, working on highly-rewarding projects that help keep the UK’s public safe. Our client also offers you the choice of whether a role can be office or working from home based, flexible or hybrid, and full-time, part-time or job share.
Job role and responsibilities:
A career with our client as a Solution Architect opens up a wide variety of opportunities that include different and challenging projects as well as varied career paths. Whether you want to become a subject matter expert, to further your experience within an agile environment, or you are interested in progressing through to a leadership role – you will be provided the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles. A career with our client also offers:
- A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
- Interesting and challenging projects to stretch and develop your skills
- Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for the role
- Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
- A highly supportive tech, business and management community, with meetups, discussions, and shared best practice
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
Diversity is actively encouraged, and inclusivity is a top priority, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.