Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Test Automation Analyst
Working from home
£45-52K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident Test Automation Analyst with experience of BDD test automation tools (Selenium & Cucumber) and using these within a Java development / test environment. Ideally you will also have experience with some of the following requirements:
- Testing RESTful API’s
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- Usage of tools such as Git, JMeter, Postman, Newman, RestAssured, ReadyAPI, Postman etc
- Demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of Automation Testing within modern software/applications development (especially with respect to Agile Development methodology and Automation testing)
- Testing experience within cloud environments (desirable)
- Must be comfortable in a working from home environment
In terms of progression, you should be looking to progress to a Lead Test role and your career development would be supported towards this.
Our client is looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join their Delivery Centre and help to strengthen Scotland’s digital revolution. This role is working from home.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a Test Automation Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to the test design and execution of various test phases
- Be part of the overall contribution of the test team; reporting and attending defect triage meetings, quality gate reviews and producing Test Completion Reports
- Provide support to junior members of the team offering guidance where required
- Ensure a suitable succession plan is in place when moving to any new role/project
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.