An effective IT Transformation Officer/Commercial IT Project Manager is required on a contact basis to deliver required data migration for the team Oracle ERP Programme.
The role will design and oversee delivery of data migration plan from the legacy ERP system and ensure integration with the eSourcing platform working closely with the Oracle Programme team.
The role holder will be responsible for effective change management across the Commercial Directorate ensuring the Directorate is ready to take advantage of new functionality and reporting enhancements.
Hybrid working - Office in London, with office attendance once/twice a week (flexible).
Security Clearance is required.
- Support Commercial through the implementation of the organisational Oracle ERP implementation ensuring P2P and associated business process is clearly defined and integration opportunities with other systems are maximised to deliver accurate spend, supplier and contract data.
- Design and deliver MI data migration strategy and plan ensuring smooth transition from legacy commercial IT systems.
- Participate in key programme delivery working groups, effectively escalating issues and proactively delivering solutions.
- Support data migration activities, identifying data sets from legacy systems and migrating to new systems ensuring a smooth transition and effective reporting from go live.
- Support development of in house teams to manage ERP data effectively
- Support transition activities such as structuring and set up of system CPAs/BPAs
- Proven experience leading implementation of major Commercial IT projects i.e. ERP, P2P/eSourcing.
- Business analysis and data migration skills
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills to ensure user and requirements are defined and reflected efficiently and effectively.
- Proven track record in project management, working to deadlines and meeting targets.
- Will be required to lead, manage, motivate and co-ordinate cross-functional teams, often with no direct authority over a significant number of the key stakeholders and team members.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial business process
- Good demonstrable experience in conducting and presenting complex data analysis in a simplified way for end users and to aid decision making, use of business intelligence systems and proficient use and experience of Microsoft packages or other reporting environments highly desirable.
- Experience of Procurement technologies for both strategic and transactional requirements
- Direct experience with config/implementation of eSourcing tools (Bravo/Proactis or similar)
- Promotes a culture that acknowledges the value of positive change and diversity; creates strategies to involve those who will be affected by planning and preparation and to support them through change
- Excellent communication skills - Uses insights into individuals, groups, and organisational dynamics to gain agreement; involves and influences everyone necessary to get the job done.
- Commercially astute, with a good understanding of building business cases, managing risk and driving value for money.
- Experience of managing geographically disbursed stakeholders and team members / working globally.
- A good understanding of commercial / procurement processes.