Software Engineers / Software Developers – fully remote or hybrid working
£40,000 - £70,000 plus great benefits
One of the UK’s leading technology companies is looking to grow its established and incredibly talented software engineering community and has multiple positions available for developers with strong OOP skills, who are keen to work with a wide range of modern technologies, tools and frameworks.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a small, fast-paced, agile delivery team; using DevOps techniques to design, develop and deploy high end, bespoke, mission critical systems, web applications and date pipelines.
Software Engineering consists of a wide range of responsibilities, which can include,
- Involvement in all stages of the software development lifecycle to design, develop and test a wide range of software solutions.
- Use a wide range of technologies, specialising in the use of open-source libraries and components.
- Deploy software systems to a mixture of environments including public (AWS and Azure) and private cloud.
Technologies we’re interested in and that you will gain exposure to
Skills we’d like to see
- Confidence developing full-stack solutions as a polyglot developer/engineer.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques – containerisation, CI/CD, infra as code.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a business that rewards their staff with a great package, flexible working, hybrid or fully remote working in an environment that fosters continued learning, personal development and a collaborative culture.