Contract Term: 9 months (Potential extension)
Contracting Authority: MOD Defence Digital
Location: Corsham Hybrid (2 days per week)
As commercial lead you will act as the day to day commercial lead on all Programme EMPORIUM client-side contracts.
As a Commercial Lead, your main responsibilities would be:
- Working independently and leading on the commercial elements of the delivery of a number of procurement projects relating to the implementation of Emporium Deliverables.
- Based in the Cloud & Hosting commercial team within the Software Tower.
- Evidence of creating and delivering commercial strategies
- Experience of leading commercial delivery of procurement projects in both a competitive and non-competitive environment.
- Experience of running procurement exercises via OJEU and government frameworks.
- Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry.
- Ability to manage and direct staff.
- SC Clearance Public sector procurement experience
- Experience working on multiple procurements simultaneously
- Full Procurement lifecycle experience
- Supplier Management
- Contract Management
- Tendering Project Close out
- Experience working on Digital Technology Projects
- Experience of working in Ministry of Defence.
If this Commercial Lead role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.