Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting edge Public Sector and Government projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Senior Performance Test Lead to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Senior Performance Test Lead
Working from home
£60-75K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the highly secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to the highest level. You must hold current UK Security Clearance to at least SC level and be a British National who has been resident in the UK for at least the last 10 years. You cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within the last 5 years.
To be successful in this role:
You will a confident and senior Performance Test Lead and it is essential that you have significant LoadRunner experience. You will also have experience in Performance Testing on a large scaled agile project. This role requires a good positive can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and close attention to detail. Other desirable but not essential requirements for this role include:
- In depth knowledge of Testing Principles
- Scaled Agile or Kanban GIT version control
- DevOps pipeline integrations
- Application Performance Monitoring tools such as Elastic or Dynatrace
- Familiar with Java REST Assured
- Supporting Left shifting engineering of performance testing
- Data Migration load and performance testing
- Non-Functional includes Performance, load, stress and Security Testing
You will also be comfortable in a working from home role environment.
Our client is looking for a Senior Performance Test Lead to work on a high-profile agile programme within their Central Government Business Unit. The role will be as Lead Enterprise level Performance Test Engineer supporting the implementation of load, stress and performance testing.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Performance Test Lead, your primary role will be to introduce performance, stress and load testing onto a scaled agile programme. You will be working from home with existing testing capability to ensure the applications are scalable to allow more users to access the applications. This is a real opportunity to lead and direct the programme as the Performance QA lead on the account and the chance to grow your career on a large scaled agile programme of works. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading the Performance testing effort for the account
- Working with the Existing Team, including fellow Developers, Manual Testers, SDET’s and Product Owner to fully understand the Requirements
- Test Plan Design to identify functional and Non-Functional load and performance testing
- Utilising the LoadRunner suite of tooling
- Multi-tiered architecture utilising OpenAPI, Java, Angular and JBoss
- Reporting Bugs, Risks and Any Issues to the Team Leads
- Ensuring Definition of Done is adhered to throughout the software delivery process
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
Diversity is actively encouraged, and inclusivity is a top priority, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.