Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a Remedy Administrator to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Working from home
£35-45K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
You will have at least 2 years of experience as a Remedy Administrator, and ideally experience in creating and updating SRD’s. The ideal candidate will be keen to constantly develop themselves and be able to obtain higher security clearances if required due to the clients that are supported. Other requirements for this role include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Good problem solving, organisational, listening and written / spoken communication skills
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team in a working from home environment
This is a great opportunity for someone who may already have a few years of Remedy support behind them but wants a new challenge and to expand their knowledge. There will be opportunity to develop your Remedy knowledge further through various web based courses and working along highly experienced team members.
Job role and responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Remedy Administrator to join a small and varied team. Support can be anything from fulfilling service requests for administration activities or working on incidents to identify and fix Remedy application issues. Some of the key activities for this role include working from home to:
- Provide support for all Remedy environments, including areas such as incident, problem and change, Smart reporting and SRD’s, (troubleshoot incidents, fulfilment of service requests and changes in ITSM)
- Move configuration data between environments once approved
- Perform health-check on ITSM instances
- Support the release process
- Support new projects / initiatives
- Maintain work Instructions
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This Remedy Administrator role is also working from home.