MCR is a fast-growing global company headquartered in McLean, VA that supports defense and civilian agencies, NATO, and European ministries that face some of the most complex mission challenges in the world. If you are the best at what you do, we are looking for you. At MCR, you will contribute to programs and projects that matter—to your career, to your fellow citizens, and to your nation. You will use the latest technologies, techniques, and tools. You will be trusted to work independently and make decisions. You’ll be rewarded with top-tier compensation and benefits.
Do you have previous HRIS Project Management experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
- Provide Cloud functional support by acting as technical subject matter expert and lead/guide the NCIA HR team through the upcoming EBA Release 3 cloud application services implementation lifecycle for the Oracle HCM Cloud project.
- Provide technical/programming expertise/support with respect to the existing Oracle HCM Enterprise Business Suite and Taleo Recruiting/Onboarding.
- Review and update any business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality
- Support Functional/Technical Design Workshops for NCIA's EBA R3 Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud , and build extensions for them
- In alignment with the EBA R3 Technical Project Manager, advise NCIA HR & internal stakeholders on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Applications to meet NCIA HR requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM
- Assist NCIA EBA R3 team in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Support NCIA with the execution of test scripts
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Support migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Interact with the programme, project and HR team members responsible for scoping, implementing, and developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the Head of HR, the EBA project manager and other internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Attend all EBA project meetings and prepare the Head of HR for EBA meetings
- Share knowledge with the HR team to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Experience in a Functional Lead and project management role
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: Global Human Resources, Benefits, Taleo, Global
Payroll, Global Payroll Interface, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Goal Management, Performance Management,
Talent Review and Succession Management, Workforce Compensation.
- Alternatively more than 5 years of experience in corporate rollouts of Skill, Knowledge & Experience: comparably
large HRIS such as Workday or SuccessFactors.
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Experience with Automated Personnel Management System (APMS) and, ideally, knowledge of the Agency's
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
- NATO Secret Security Clearance or national equivalent
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider you for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.