One Identity training will be provided
2. SQL (preferable SQL Server version)
3. Windows Server 2016+
4. Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
5. Knowledge of SSH, Microsoft RDP & Web protocols
6. Knowledge of Microsoft other Microsoft products, particularly Active Directory and MS Exchange.
7. It would be preferable to have One Identity Manager knowledge but if not training will be provided.
The purpose of this position is to develop the low-level design (LLD), ensuing interface and configuration documents and resultant build/configuration for in the One Identity Manager application being delivered by the IdAM project.