Do you have previous Data migration / Software developer experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
Work package 1 – Current parser solution assessment and recommendations
- Perform an assessment of the current solution in place and recommend a way ahead regarding improvement of the national report format ingestion mechanisms.
- Deliverables: The contractor will provide a detailed report of his recommendations, delineating pros and cons for each
Work package 2 – Implementing agreed parser solution
- Implement the national report formats ingestion mechanisms based on the approved recommendation made at
work package 1.
Work package 3 – Developing front-end dashboards
Work package 4 – Documenting the implemented solution
- Thoroughly document the solution (s)he will implement and perform an Handover/Takeover before the end of his/her contract.
- A degree in computer science or a closely related engineering field;
- At least five years relevant experience in software development in C# using the current release of Visual Studio. Work is currently conducted with Visual Studio 2017-2019;
- Familiar with structured bulk data migration/ingestion through the use of parsers and middlewares;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server administration;
- Experience with the Entity Framework;
- Flexible, cooperative and customer focussed attitude; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and
maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way;
- Able to cooperate smoothly in a multi-national environment;
- Able to speak and write fluent English since the work is conducted in English;
- Nationality of one of the NATO nations
- NATO or National Cosmic Top Secret security clearance (mandatory) + COMINT national clearance
- Right to live and work in duty location unencumbered
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn why so many of your highly qualified colleagues are already working at MCR. Check our open positions for opportunities to give your career a distinct edge.
Learn more at MCRI.com/Careers