Guidant Global are seeking someone who is a master in the craft of Project/Delivery Management. You will impart your product knowledge and delivery management experience to ensure the continuous delivery of relevant software. Working collaboratively with technology partners to solve difficult problems.
If you were already working in this Project Management role, here are some of the things you would be responsible for:
- Responsibility for one product
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Building and maintaining a team ensuring collaboration and continuous improvement
- Identifying, managing and unblocking risks
- Dealing with MSDA contracts up to 5M
- Identifying and comparing the best process and methods
- Ensuring the delivery of quality products, on target, within budget and other constraints
- Measuring and monitoring outcomes
- Motivating the team to manage and visualise outcomes and helping to identify and overcome obstacles
- Recognising when to move from one stage of a product lifecycle to another
- Providing progress and status reports to the project board/programme manager and project team
- Identifying and challenging complex organisational processes
- Coaching teams to analyse and challenge processes
- Guiding teams through the implementation of a new process
- Listening to and interpreting the needs of business and technology stakeholders, whilst managing expectations
- Being commercially aware and reporting on financial delivery. You will monitor cost and budget and escalate issues.
We are looking for the following skillset/experience:
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices such as agile, scrum, lean startup
- Broad range of experience gained across software delivery (Testing, Business Analysis, Development, Project Management)
- Experience in translating IT and business strategies into deliverable action plans
- Experience in facilitating the delivery of technical business solutions e.g. software solutions, through teams
- Experience of delivering value from agile methodologies
- Ability to motivate a team, empowering them to be innovative and bold in their ideas
- Good commercial awareness
To apply for this Project Management position, please apply with Guidant Global today. Our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.