JAVA DEVELOPER – LEAD LEVEL
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER - MANCHESTER OR LIVERPOOL
Permanent opportunity for a lead-level Java developer in Manchester or Liverpool using new cutting-edge technology
- Have the chance to be sponsored through SC Security Clearance whilst working
- £65 - £80k plus a generous benefits package including training budgets and flexible working
- Manchester or Liverpool based in easily accessible locations
- Fully remote to start then a good mix of remote / on site working after Covid
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting Java developers for a prestigious client to work on a portfolio of public and private sector projects. We work across a range of industries, supporting large clients using cutting edge technology. Our teams are what leads us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. Due to the nature of our clients, you must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance which we will sponsor!
WHAT WILL THE JAVA DEVELOPER BE DOING?
We are looking for someone to join as a lead-level member of our highly skilled engineering team specialising in agile custom software development. You will be working with cutting edge technology and given the opportunity for multiple paid training certifications. Paid certifications can be done during your working week as the client allows extra days on top of your holidays for this training.
THE JAVA DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE….
- Excellent knowledge of Java and core open source technologies/frameworks
- Experience of building applications
- Evident experience in one of more technology stacks, e.g Spring (Core, MVC, Data, Boot/Cloud)
- Integration technologies (Spring Integration, Apache Camel, REST, Messaging)
- Experience working in teams and working in an agile manner
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE (IF NOT ALL, CAN BE DEVELOPED)…
- Tech Skills
- Micro services experience
- Test Driven Development
- Public cloud experience
- Containerisation technologies: Kubernetes / Docker
- Java 8 (minimum)
- Spring / Spring boot
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. For further information please call me on 0161 694 7999 or 07704 152 637 - I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @ContractsScott or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Scott Evans. I look forward to hearing from you.
JAVA DEVELOPER – MANCHESTER OR LIVERPOOL
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA DEVELOPER / JAVA ENGINEER / LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER / LEAD DEVELOPER / JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SECURITY CLEARED / SECURITY CLEARANCE / SECURITY CHECK / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / DEVELOPPED VETTING / DEVELOPPED VETTED / JAVA / SPRING / SPRING BOOT / BACKEND DEVELOPER / BACK END / BACK END DEVELOPER / BACK END ENGINEER / BACKEND ENGINEER