Project Controls Specialist (SC) - Contract - Berkshire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Project Controls Specialist to work at a leading client of ours in the defence sector, on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working within a dynamic project team, and will provide a high level of expertise around the reporting and controls that ensure successful delivery.
- Task manage capacity and deployment of Business Management team members in support of Group Controllers.
- Developing and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships.
- Production and maintenance of plans, budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the production of business plans, performance management baselines (PMB), forecasts, project close and ad-hoc options / scenarios as required.
- Strong background in the management of project controls and associated reporting
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage costing and resources
- Experience of the applications and technologies used to support project management.
- Strong demonstrable record of assisting in the delivery of projects and programmes
- Previous experience in the defence sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.