Our client, a large government customer, are seeking an Engineering Manager to join their team. The role is based in Bristol. The role requires SC clearance.
Requirements are scheduled to run until 30/06/2022
Rate: £450 - £550/day
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. Our client has indicated that they intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement. The rates above represent rate payable to the umbrella co.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 02/12/2021 at 14:00
- Lead the Engineering team (self + 4) with overall responsibilities for MAMBA, GBSR, LCMR and ASP.
- Act as Lead Engineer for MAMBA Mid Life Extension (Cat C).
- Act as Lead Engineer for GBSR (Cat C).
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 1st Degree or equivalent level qualification in Engineering, Science or a related discipline. Is, or ready to become, a Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with an Engineering Institute.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to pass assessment as Safety Responsible highly desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.