• Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering (includes appropriate apprenticeships)
• We are also interested in the following desirable qualifications:
• Membership, or higher, of accredited institution such as the British Computer Society or IET.
• Scaled Agile (SAFe) Certified
Candidates will have the following minimum experience:
• 4+ Years working in Technology Consulting, IT Transformation, Complex systems, Data & Analytics or Digital Apps, with client facing experience in a recognised consulting business
• An understanding of the business needs and drivers behind business, technology or data-driven transformation
• An understanding of current issues within the market, including digital technology, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation
• Prior experience in a selection of: Business Process Design, Reengineering or Continual Improvement (EG: LEAN, Six Sigma); Operating Model Design; Business and Technical Requirements Capture & Assessment; Programme and Change
• Management; Business Cases; Business Analysis, Governance, Agile delivery, Scrum Master roles
• Experience of delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives and technology
• Ability to clearly articulate the challenges and opportunities provided by use of technology, the business implications and be able to articulate actions needed to implement within complex environments
• A developed personal network with Aerospace, Defence & Security clients and partners
• A clear understanding of Aerospace, Defence & Security client needs and pain points
• We are also interested in the following desirable experience:
• Experience leading an agile team as the scrum master (SFIA L4 / 5)
• Experience working on digital transformations rather than just single applications (SFIA L4)
• Experience of implementing Agile and/or DevOps (SFIA L4)
Your primary role will be as a Business Analyst to elicit requirements and steer the prioritisation and delivery of business change and communications, whilst also supporting the successful adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Working closely with the client as an integrated member of the Business Change and Communications team, you will ensure teams live by agile values and principles and follow the processes and practices that the team have agreed to use, in line with the client’s intended ways of working.
You will also support the development of a business analysis capability that can be reused and taken to other clients.