Our client, a large government customer, are seeking an Engineering Planner to join their team. The role is based in Aldermaston for an estimated 2 days/week. The role requires DV clearance.
Requirements are scheduled to run until 31/03/2022 (150 days from start)
Rate: £350 - £550/day (Level 2/3)
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. Our client has indicated that they intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement. The rates above represent rate payable to the umbrella co.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 30/11/2021 at 12:00
- Develop and maintain the integrated master plan, capture assumptions and identify dependencies.
- Development of breakdown structures, quality criteria and product descriptions.
- Lead the activities to create an appropriate reporting pack based on data within the IMS.
- Support Project Managers to identify options to optimise delivery through resource smoothing, resource levelling and rescheduling of activities.
- Challenge and test project assumptions to ensure that plans are realistic and achievable.
- Apply advanced knowledge in the discipline of planning for the analysis and successful resolution of risks and issues and identification of opportunities.
- Share knowledge of best practice and drive efficiencies within the plan.
- Previous engineering planning essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.