Role: Data Scientist
Location: London or Gloucester or Romsey
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 (DOE - seeking a range of levels)
SC Clearance preferred - If no clearance is currently held, candidate must be eligible and willing to undergo SC Security Clearance. DV Eligibility required.
Are you a forward-thinking, innovative and front-footed Data Scientist, seeking to take a step up into an innovative technology and engineering Consultancy? Our client, delivering advanced research for high profile customers into Government & Law Enforcement, are seeking Data Scientists to join them.
The successful Data Scientist will be a real expert for the team, with a passion for developing in-depth knowledge of our clients' data challenges. Ideally, the candidate will have a background within security-cleared sector (Government & Law Enforcement), and specialise in one of the following:
- Data Strategy
- Architecture, migration, integration, target operating models etc.
- Understanding of large scale 'big data' data ecosystems, cloud infrastructure or analytics
- Programming languages and techniques for analysing and visualising data (Python/R)
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist throughout the systems lifecycle, ensuring that solutions are aligned with the strategy, enterprise architecture and data models
- Aligning Data Approaches with Business and Customer Goals, identifying Benefits and approaches to managing dependencies and mitigation of risk
- Support the internal development of the Consulting arm for data analysis capability by building a team of specialist technologists and data analyst for the future
In return, you will be joining an industry leading Consultancy, with innovation at its heart. You will be working on high profile, critical Government and National Law Enforcement projects, making a real difference to society. The products and solutions this organisations provide, is genuinely cutting-edge, and incredibly ahead of the curve.
For more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org