Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting edge Public Sector and Government projects throughout the UK. We are looking for an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Working from home with expensed travel to client sites as required
£75-80K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
To be successful in this role:
You will be a confident AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect with a proven track record in leading the development of a range of Infrastructure solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements, This will include significant AWS architectural experience and AWS certifications. Other requirements of this role include:
- Ability to review technical designs and ensure requirements are met
- Identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues
- Ability to generate accurate cost estimates for infrastructure elements in small/medium projects
- Ability to share knowledge at an architect level
- Experience of presenting solutions to clients
- Experience of capacity and performance management
- Comfortable working from home
Technical skills and experience required include:
- Alternative Core infrastructures
- Security and PKI
- Identify and access management
- Desktop deployment
- Configuration management
- Application virtualisation
Our client is looking for an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect to deliver Cloud Advisory services across multiple clients in the UK. This role can be working from home.
Job role and responsibilities:
The AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect will act as the focus of an Infrastructure Team developing Infrastructure solutions, contributing general technical knowledge and experience. You will set and manage stakeholder expectations, advise on price and performance, develop relationships and align technology with customer goals. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure infrastructure risks are managed
- Support formal and informal technical reviews
- Coordinate plans and actions with the project manager to make best use of available resources
- Support the development of team members by knowledge sharing and mentoring
This role may require travel to various client sites and other company offices as necessary.
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.