A global technology consultancy is looking to grow its already significant National Security practice by hiring a number of talented software engineers with strong Java skills and current DV Clearance.
We have opportunities available for Junior developers, through to more Senior and Lead positions, which whilst still hands-on will allow for coaching, mentoring, and the opportunity to utilise your design & architecture skills.
You will join a team of highly skilled software engineers who specialise in agile software delivery, developing a range of innovative software solutions, including the development of both client and server-side software.
- You will be involved in the design, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier applications
- Enhance existing applications to meet changes in need and requirements
- Provide technical support for the transition of applications into live service and support
- Ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience of building scalable, resilient applications
- Experience with core open-source technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with Spring / Spring Framework
- Experience with Jenkins or alternative CI/CD tools
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit community of software engineers and learn from some of the best developers in the UK. You will have access to continued training and support, the backing of a large global business that will offer you career progression, career and personal development and the chance to work on interesting and complex projects.
Interested? Please submit your CV and get in touch.